COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information, including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any transaction;
- Information that you provide to us when making an enquiry via our website, and
- Information that you provide to us when signing up to any lists to receive correspondence from us.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Meeting the terms of your order;
- Enabling your use of the services we supply;
- Quoting for and supplying services which may be offered through our website;
- Sending statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- Sending our email newsletter (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail, and
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk), and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure servers which are password and firewall protected.
- Any files sent across to our clients using online file transfer sites will be password protected.
- Any files given to our clients on portable storage devices will be password protected.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request.
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- If you instruct us to no longer process your personal data, we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold, we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes, we will do so as quickly as possible.
When someone visits our website, Google Analytics will collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This is used to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Any issues regarding Data Protection can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to The Data Protection Officer, Studio72 Photography, 25 Henley Drive, Trench, Telford, Shropshire, TF2 7EB.